Christ Is For Us - Romans 8:33-34
Who will bring a charge against God's elect? God is the one who justifies; who is the one who condemns? Christ Jesus is He who died, yes, rather who was raised, who is at the right hand of God, who also intercedes for us. (NASB)
- Because Christ is for us who can be against us? The answer is: No one!
- No one can oppose, accuse, condemn or separate us from the love of Christ.
- There is no time, no place and no condition in which God is not for us.
- There remains no condition and no person formidable enough to oppose us and win.
There are four things in Romans 8:34 which proves that Christ our wonderful Lord is for us:
Christ died for us! He died for the just and the unjust!
Christ arose from the dead! He is alive forevermore and has the keys of death and Hell!
His Ascension Into Glory
Forty days after His resurrection He ascended into Heaven. What did the angel say? "This same Jesus who was taken up in glory will also return (See Acts 1:10-11)
Jesus is in glory. He prays for us as our Great High Priest at the throne of God.
Jesus is alive!
- He is alive to save sinners!
- He is alive to hear our prayers!
- He is alive to keep us safe!
- He is alive to deliver us from death and Hell!
- He is alive to deliver us from sin and temptation!
- He is alive to fulfill all His wonderful promises!
Contributed By: Rex Throne
Return to the Devotions Index