Old Testament Ceremonies
- Because of his vow, Jephthah had to sacrifise his ________.
- The celebration that commemorates the event found in the book of Esther is called ________.
- To whom is this referring to: "No razor shall come on his head; for the child shall be a Nazarite unto God."
- Unleavened bread, lamb and bitter herbs were eaten on the occasion of:
- What memorial did Samuel put up to remember the Lord's deliverance of the Israelites from the Philistines?
- Which of the following is the year of jubilee?