Monday November 29th 2021
Bible Verse For Today
- 1 Corinthians 15:20-24 But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man. For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. But each in his own turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when He comes, those who belong to Him. Then the end will come, when He hands over the Kingdom to God the Father after He has destroyed all dominion, authority and power. [ NIV ]
Name Of God For Today
- Everlasting Father [ See Isaiah 9:6 ]
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Let our time together today be special Jesus.
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- Why did God put Adam in the Garden of Eden?
- To have a place for fellowship with God.
- To dress it, keep it and care for it.
- To have some responsiblity.
- To have a place to start a family.
Correct Answer: #2
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- 1 Corinthians 13, 14 & 15; Psalms 130
Bible Word Search