May 20th 2011 at 3:14 pm
I am looking for your input and ideas for two sections of The Verse of the Day web site.
What Bible verses do you turn to for comfort, support and encouragement when dealing with your emotions? I am looking for scripture references you use in the following eight categories (Although if you have another topic with scripture references I am open to adding it.) I am asking for your help so when these web pages are online will be effective in ministering God's unconditional love during emotionally charged issues. Any input you have is greatly appreciated!
- Abandoned & Overwhelmed
- Acceptance & Overcoming Rejection
- Discouragement & Abandonment
- Guilt & Shame
- Grief & Sorrow
In the most recent "News bulletin" I shared how there are a number of "Ready Made" Bible trivia handouts available for you to use when leading your Bible study, youth group, etc.
When a category has reached a minimum of 10 questions it then becomes available as a handout. With the thought of "Many hands make light work" would you be able to contribute any Bible trivia questions for the follow questions? Each category is a link so you may see what has already been prepared.
- Book of Ezra (1 Questions)
- Book of Isaiah (1 Questions)
- Book of Jude (1 Questions)
- Fill In The Blank Bible Verses (2 Questions)
- General Bible Trivia (3 Questions)
- Life of Caleb (2 Questions)
- Life of Gideon (4 Questions)
- Life of Jacob (5 Questions)
- Life of Jeremiah (3 Questions)
- Life of Jonah (7 Questions)
- Life of Joseph (7 Questions)
- Life of King Saul (5 Questions)
- Life of King Solomon (7 Questions)
- Life of Lot (5 Questions)
- Life of Prophet Elijah (5 Questions)
- Life of Prophet Elisha (3 Questions)
- Life of Queen Jezebel (2 Questions)
- Life of Ruth (4 Questions)
- Life of Samson (4 Questions)
- Living A Christian Life (6 Questions)
- Ministry of John the Baptist (6 Questions)
- Old Testament Ceremonies (5 Questions)
- The Creation Of The World (4 Questions)
- The Ten Commandments (5 Questions)
Reply with your ideas --- Thank you for your input.
Be encouraged of God's unconditional love for you,
Return to the Ministry News And Updates Index