The Verse of the Day For Friday October 18th 2019
Bible Reading For Today
- Romans 12:9-13 Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love; give preference to one another in honor; not lagging behind in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord; rejoicing in hope, persevering in tribulation, devoted to prayer, contributing to the needs of the saints, practicing hospitality. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Even when facing His death Christ was concerned for our destiny.
Name Of God For Today
- Vindicator - Psalms 24:5
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Ezekiel 37, 38 & 39
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Life of Joshua
Question: How did Joshua capture AI?
- By building siege engines and destroying the walls
- By luring out the army and staging an ambush
- By starving out the city
- By walking his army around the city blowing the trumpets
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3099
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.