The Verse of the Day For Wednesday November 13th 2019
Bible Reading For Today
- 2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- God disciplines us for our good, so that we may share in His holiness.
Name Of God For Today
- Comforter - Jeremiah 8:18
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Hosea 13 & 14; Proverbs 23
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Life of King David
Question: Which tribe did King David belong to?
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3125
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.