The Verse of the Day For Friday November 15th 2019
Bible Reading For Today
- Romans 12:10-13 Be devoted to one another in brotherly love; give preference to one another in honor; not lagging behind in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord; rejoicing in hope, persevering in tribulation, devoted to prayer, contributing to the needs of the saints, practicing hospitality. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- How as your prayer life nurtured your faith and love of the Lord Jesus?
Name Of God For Today
- The Word - John 1:1
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Romans 4 & 5; Psalms 115 & 116
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Life of Abraham (AKA Abram)
Question: Abram left Canaan for Egypt because ________.
- Abram could sell his flocks there.
- Egypt had slaves for sale.
- There was a famine in Canaan.
- There were no Canaanites there.
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3127
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.