The Verse of the Day For Tuesday November 19th 2019
Bible Reading For Today
- Colossians 3:12-14 And so, as those who have been chosen by God, holy and beloved, put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience bearing with one another, and forgiving each other, whoever has a complaint against anyone; just as the Lord forgave you, so also should you. And beyond all these things put on love, which is the perfect bond of unity. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Instead of gossiping pray for those who are hurting and in need of God's grace.
Name Of God For Today
- Lion of the tribe of Judah - Revelation 5:5
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Romans 13 & 14; Psalms 122 & 123
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Book of Esther
Question: King Xerxes (also known as King Ahashuerus) made ________ queen after he deposed Queen Vashti.
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3131
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.