The Verse of the Day For Sunday December 8th 2019
Bible Reading For Today
- Psalm 24:3-5 Who may ascend into the hill of the Lord? And who may stand in His holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart, Who has not lifted up his soul to falsehood, And has not sworn deceitfully. He shall receive a blessing from the Lord and righteousness from the God of his salvation. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Jesus it comforts me to know You are there for me rooting and cheering me on.
Name Of God For Today
- King of kings - Revelation 19:16
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- 2 Corinthians 9 & 10; Psalms 137
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Book of Genesis
Question: Who had two wifes and killed a man in self-defense?
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3150
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.