The Verse of the Day For Wednesday April 17th 2019
Bible Reading For Today
- Romans 12:14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and curse not. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- The Holy Spirit is a gentlemen. He leads gently and sweetly.
Name Of God For Today
- Passover Lamb - 1 Corinthians 5:7
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- John 19, 20 & 21; Psalms 44
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: The Four Gospels
Question: Which disciple betrayed Jesus for thirty pieces of silver?
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #2915
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.