The Verse of the Day For Monday May 27th 2019
Bible Reading For Today
- Romans 14:4 Who are you to judge the servant of another? To his own master he stands or falls; and stand he will, for the Lord is able to make him stand. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- The excitement of life is all about Jesus.
Name Of God For Today
- King of Majesty - namesOfGodBibleVerseReference129
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Titus 1, 2 & 3; Psalms 49
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Life of Samson
Question: Samson slew 1,000 men with the jawbone of an ________.
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #2955
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.