The Verse of the Day For Thursday June 20th 2019
Bible Reading For Today
- Psalm 8:1 O Lord, our Lord, How majestic is Thy name in all the earth, Who hast displayed Thy splendor about the heavens! NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Jesus isn't looking for the length of prayer but a heart that is seeking after His.
Name Of God For Today
- Immanuel - Matthew 1:23
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- 1 Chronicles 4, 5 & 6
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Life of Jesus
Question: The devil came to Jesus tempting Him by saying, "If you are the Son of God, throw yourself down" and then quoted scripture to support his claim. How did Jesus respond?
- "Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God."
- "You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only shall you serve."
- "You shall not test the Lord, your God."
- "It is better to give than to receive."
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #2979
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.