The Verse of the Day For Friday June 21st 2019
Bible Reading For Today
- Romans 12:21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Jesus you are my hiding place. I find myself in you.
Name Of God For Today
- Eternal Father - Deuteronomy 33:27
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- 1 Chronicles 7, 8 & 9
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Life of Isaac
Question: Rebekah felt the children within her struggle. She inquired of the Lord and was told ________.
- The elder shall serve the younger.
- Two nations are in your womb.
- Both of the above.
- Neither of the above.
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #2980
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.