The Verse of the Day For Sunday August 18th 2019
Bible Reading For Today
- 1 John 5:10-12 The one who believes in the Son of God has the witness in himself; the one who does not believe God has made Him a liar, because he has not believed in the witness that God has borne concerning His Son. And the witness is this, that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has the life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have the life. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- How we respond to the trials we face in this life is our testimony of living for the Lord Jesus.
Name Of God For Today
- Helper - Hebrews 13:6
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Isaiah 22, 23 & 24
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Noah's Ark Questions
Question: What did Noah do after leaving the ark?
- Bathed in the river
- Broke bread with his wife
- Built a fire
- Built an altar to the Lord
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3038
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.