The Verse of the Day For Friday October 2nd 2020
Bible Reading For Today
- Psalm 5:1-3 Give ear to my words, O Lord, Consider my groaning. Heed the sound of my cry for help, my King and my God, For to Thee do I pray. In the morning, O Lord, Thou wilt hear my voice; In the morning I will order my prayer to Thee and eagerly watch. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Jesus thank you for bringing me to my knees.
Name Of God For Today
- Theos (God, is one who is holy, who sees all things and knows all things, and disposes of all things) - namesOfGodBibleVerseReference42
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Revelation 17 & 18; Psalms 80 & 81
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Book of Genesis
Question: What did God do on the seventh day of creation?
- Blessed it and made it Holy.
- Both of the above
- None of the above
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3449
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.