The Verse of the Day For Saturday October 24th 2020
Bible Reading For Today
- Ephesians 3:20-21 Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Purify my heart Lord. Make it gold unto you.
Name Of God For Today
- Treasure of Heaven - namesOfGodBibleVerseReference146
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Daniel 10, 11 & 12; Proverbs 22
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Adam, Eve and the Garden of Eden
Question: If Cain didn't do well, what was at the door?
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3471
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.