The Verse of the Day For Thursday November 26th 2020
Bible Reading For Today
- Psalm 3 O Lord, how my adversaries have increased! Many are rising up against me. Many are saying of my soul, "There is no deliverance for him in God." But Thou, O Lord, art a shield about me, My glory, and the One who lifts my head. I was crying to the Lord with my voice, And He answered me from His holy mountain. I lay down and slept; I awoke, for the Lord sustains me. I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people Who have set themselves against me round about. Arise, O Lord; save me, O my God! For Thou hast smitten all my enemies on the cheek; Thou hast shattered the teeth of the wicked. Salvation belongs to the Lord; Thy blessing be upon Thy people! NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- I am His sheep --- He guides me.
Name Of God For Today
- The Maker of Heaven and Earth. - Psalms 115:15
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- 1 Corinthians 7, 8 & 9; Psalms 128
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Book of Esther
Question: King Ahasuerus (Xerxes) of Persia reigned from ________.
- Shushan (Susa)
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3504
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.