The Verse of the Day For Sunday November 29th 2020
Bible Reading For Today
- Lamentations 3:22-23 The Lord's lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, For His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; Great is Thy faithfulness. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Jesus my heart is your home.
Name Of God For Today
- Rabboni (Teacher) - John 20:16
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- 1 Corinthians 16; Psalms 131 & 132
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Adam, Eve and the Garden of Eden
Question: Before Adam and Eve sinned which of the following didn't God command them to do?
- Wear clothes
- Name the animals
- Not to eat of the tree of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.
- Maintain the garden of Eden
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3507
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.