The Verse of the Day For Wednesday December 2nd 2020
Bible Reading For Today
- Luke 17:3-4 Be on your guard! If your brother sins, rebuke him; and if he repents, forgive him. And if he sins against you seven times a day, and returns to you seven times, saying, "I repent", forgive him. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- My life in the hands of Jesus is valuable.
Name Of God For Today
- The Way, The Truth and The Life - John 14:6
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Micah 5, 6 & 7; Proverbs 26
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Life of Isaac
Question: Who were born of Rebekah?
- Abraham and Isaac
- Isaac and Rueben
- Jacob and Essau
- James and John
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3510
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.