The Verse of the Day For Friday April 3rd 2020
Bible Reading For Today
- Psalm 139:13-16 For you created my inmost being you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. NIV
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Through Jesus' resurrection victory was bought for you.
Name Of God For Today
- One Without Sin - 2 Corinthians 5:21
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Deuteronomy 25, 26 & 27
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Easter Trivia Questions
Question: What was the accusation written over Jesus' cross?
- This is the King of Israel
- This is the King of the Jews
- This is the Lord of lords
- Thou has committed Blasphemy
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3267
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.