The Verse of the Day For Monday April 6th 2020
Bible Reading For Today
- Romans 5:8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- God the Father looks at us through Jesus' cleansing blood and is able to declare us 'not guilty' because of the cross.
Name Of God For Today
- The Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world - John 1:29
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Deuteronomy 33 & 34; Proverbs 5
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Easter Trivia Questions
Question: How did Jesus respond to the criminal on the cross?
- Jesus condemned him.
- Jesus ignored him.
- Jesus promised that He would take him to paradise.
- None of the above
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3270
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.