The Verse of the Day For Wednesday April 8th 2020
Bible Reading For Today
- John 11:25-26 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies, and everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die. Do you believe this?" NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Our salvation is based on Jesus' love expressed when He died on the cross.
Name Of God For Today
- Sacrificial Lamb - Acts 8:32
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- John 3 & 4; Psalms 36
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Easter Trivia Questions
Question: How did Jesus respond to the criminal on the cross?
- Jesus condemned him.
- Jesus ignored him.
- Jesus promised that He would take him to paradise.
- None of the above
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3272
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.