The Verse of the Day For Saturday July 11th 2020
Bible Reading For Today
- Philippians 2:1-2 If therefore there is any encouragement in Christ, if there is any consolation of love, if there is any fellowship of the Spirit, if any affection and compassion, make my joy complete by being of the same mind, maintaining the same love, united in spirit, intent on one purpose. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- The church is a hospital for people.
Name Of God For Today
- Servant - Acts 3:13
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Ezra 4, 5 & 6
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Life of Isaac
Question: Where did Isaac and Rebekah's loyalties lie?
- Isaac loved Esau, Rebekah loved Jacob.
- Isaac loved Jacob, Rebekah loved Esau.
- Both Isaac and Rebekah loved each son equally.
- Neither Isaac nor Rebekah loved either son.
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3366
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.