The Verse of the Day For Friday July 17th 2020
Bible Reading For Today
- 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. NIV
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Christianity is not an add-on to your life; it's the foundation.
Name Of God For Today
- King of the Jews - Luke 23:38
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Nehemiah 12 & 13; Proverbs 14
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Life of Abraham (AKA Abram)
Question: When Abram arrived in Canaan he built altars in ________ and ________.
- Ai and Jericho
- Ai and Jerusalem
- Bethel and Jerusalem
- Bethel and Shechem
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3372
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.