The Verse of the Day For Sunday July 5th 2020
Bible Reading For Today
- 1 Thessalonians 4:7 For God did not call us to be impure, but to live a holy life. NIV
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Jesus have the reigns to my life.
Name Of God For Today
- Most Holy - namesOfGodBibleVerseReference123
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- 2 Chronicles 22, 23 & 24
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Noah's Ark Questions
Question: What saddened the Lord for making mankind?
- The evil thoughts of mankind
- The wickedness of mankind
- Neither A or B
- Both A and B
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3360
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.