The Verse of the Day For Thursday July 9th 2020
Bible Reading For Today
- Romans 12:17 Never pay back evil for evil to anyone. Respect what is right in the sight of all men. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Let our time together today be special Jesus.
Name Of God For Today
- Kunios (God who is sovereign) - namesOfGodBibleVerseReference41
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- 2 Chronicles 34, 35 & 36; Proverbs 12
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Life of Abraham (AKA Abram)
Question: When God promised an heir to Abram and descendants more numerous than the stars in the sky Abram ________.
- Asked for proof
- Asked God how He would accomplish this
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3364
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.