The Verse of the Day For Wednesday August 12th 2020
Bible Reading For Today
- Psalm 8:1 O Lord, our Lord, How majestic is Thy name in all the earth, Who hast displayed Thy splendor about the heavens! NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Forgiveness is from the heart.
Name Of God For Today
- Strong and Mighty Tower - Psalms 31:2
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Isaiah 7, 8 & 9
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: General Bible Trivia
Question: What are the four Gospels?
- Acts, Romans, 1st & 2nd Corinthians
- James, Jude, 1st & 2nd John
- Matthew, Mark, Luke & John
- Titus, 1st & 2nd Timothy & Philemon
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3398
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.