The Verse of the Day For Tuesday September 22nd 2020
Bible Reading For Today
- Psalm 9:1-2 I will give thanks to the Lord with all my heart; I will tell of all Thy wonders. I will be glad and exult in Thee; I will sing praise to Thy name, O Most High. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Jesus help me to forgive those who have hurt me.
Name Of God For Today
- Treasure of Heaven - namesOfGodBibleVerseReference146
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Lamentations 1, 2 & 3
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Fill In The Blank Bible Verses
Question: Jesus said to him, “I am the ________, the ________, and the ________. No one comes to the Father, except through ________."
- Earth, Wind, Fire, Claw
- Life, Death, Resurrection, Cross
- Lord, God, Almighty, Prayer
- Way, Truth, Life, Me
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3439
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.