The Verse of the Day For Saturday April 10th 2021
Bible Reading For Today
- John 10:27-30 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; and I give eternal life to them, and they shall never perish; and no one shall snatch them out of My hand. I and the Father are one. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Fill my heart with your praises Jesus. You're my King.
Name Of God For Today
- Bread of Life - John 6:48
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- John 5 & 6; Psalms 37
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Living A Christian Life
Question: What is the fourth Beatitude?
- Blessed are those who mourn, For they shall be comforted.
- Blessed are those who hunger and thirst after righteousness, For they shall be filled.
- Blessed are the merciful, For they shall obtain mercy.
- Blessed are the pure in heart, For they shall see God.
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3639
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.