The Verse of the Day For Friday April 16th 2021
Bible Reading For Today
- Romans 12:18-21 If possible, so far as it depends on you, be at peace with all men. Never take your own revenge, beloved, but leave room for the wrath of God, for it is written, "Vengence is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord. "But if your enemy is hungry, feed him, and if he is thirsty, give him a drink; for in so doing you will heap burning coals upon his head." Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Jesus thank you for this gift of life you have given to me.
Name Of God For Today
- Vindicator - Psalms 24:5
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- John 17 & 18; Psalms 43
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: The Ten Commandments
Question: Which of the following isn't one of the Ten Commandments?
- Thou shalt not kill.
- Thou shalt not steal.
- Thou shalt not spend more than you earn.
- Thou shalt not commit adultery.
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3645
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.