The Verse of the Day For Sunday May 16th 2021
Bible Reading For Today
- Ephesians 5:6-10 Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience. Therefore do not be partakers with them for you were formerly darkness, but now you are light in the Lord; walk as children of light (for the fruit of the light consists in all goodness and righteousness and truth), trying to learn what is pleasing to the Lord. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Seize a fresh opportunity to nurture your relationship with God today.
Name Of God For Today
- Defender - Proverbs 23:11
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- 1 Samuel 30 & 31; Proverbs 9
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Life of Joshua
Question: Who sinned against the Lord by taking treasure from Jericho?
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3675
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.