The Verse of the Day For Tuesday May 18th 2021
Bible Reading For Today
- 2 Timothy 3:14-15 You, however, continue in the things you have learned and become convinced of, knowing from whom you have learned them; and that from childhood you have known the sacred writings which are able to give you the wisdom that leads to salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Jesus become more real to me.
Name Of God For Today
- Great Physician - Matthew 4:23
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- 2 Timothy 3 & 4; Psalms 48
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Living A Christian Life
Question: If salt has lost it's flavour what is it good for?
- To be given to animals.
- Nothing, but to be trodden over.
- Eaten quickly.
- Only to be buried.
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3677
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.