The Verse of the Day For Monday June 14th 2021
Bible Reading For Today
- Hebrews 4:12-13 For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of Him to whom we must give account. NIV
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Do I have a balance between knowing Jesus and sharing my relationship with Him with others in my community?
Name Of God For Today
- God Almighty - Genesis 17:1
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Hebrews 3 & 4; Psalms 51
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Life of Abraham (AKA Abram)
Question: What did Abraham do first when he saw the Lord?
- Asked his wife to prepare cakes
- Fetched water for washing their feet
- Ran to greet them and bowed himself to the earth
- Took a calf and prepared it for their eating
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3704
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.