The Verse of the Day For Tuesday June 15th 2021
Bible Reading For Today
- Hebrews 1:8 But of the Son He says, "Thy throne, O God, is forever and ever, And the righteous scepter is the scepter of His Kingdom." NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- What does Christ mean to you?
Name Of God For Today
- Adonai (Lord, Master) - Psalms 16:2
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Hebrews 5 & 6; Psalms 52
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Book of Jude
Question: Jude warns fellow believers about?
- Godless men who are perverting the faith
- Missing the rapture
- Not keeping the 10 commandments
- Persecution to come
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3705
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.