The Verse of the Day For Thursday June 17th 2021
Bible Reading For Today
- Hebrews 12:7-11 It is for discipline that you endure; God deals with you as with sons; for what son is there whom his father does not discipline? But if you are without discipline, of which all have become partakers, then you are illegitimate children and not sons. Furthermore, we had earthly fathers to discipline us, and we respected them; shall we not much rather be subject to the Father of spirits, and live? For they disciplined us for a short time as seemed best to them, but He disciplines us for our good, that we may share His holiness. All discipline for the moment seems not to be joyful, but sorrowful; yet to those who have been trained by it, afterwards it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Let your love for the Lord bring you to the narrow road of life.
Name Of God For Today
- Anchor - Hebrews 6:19
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Hebrews 9 & 10; Psalms 54
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Book of Jude
Question: ________ , ________ and ________ be yours in abundance.
- Gold, Land, Animals
- Mercy, Peace, Love
- Prosperity, Courage, Wisdom
- Strength, Courage, Success
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3707
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.