The Verse of the Day For Thursday July 29th 2021
Bible Reading For Today
- Isaiah 53:4-6 Surely our griefs He Himself bore, And our sorrows He carried; Yet we ourselves esteemed Him stricken, Smitten of God, and afflicted. But He was pierced through for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; The chastening for our well-being fell upon Him, And by His scourging we are healed. All of us like sheep have gone astray, Each of us turned to his own way; But the Lord has caused the iniquity of us all to fall on Him. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Thank you for your friendship Jesus.
Name Of God For Today
- Redeemer - Job 19:25
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Job 19, 20 & 21
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Book of Lamentations
Question: Why did Judah go into captivity?
- Because of a weak military.
- Due to famine and pestilence.
- Due to their transgressions.
- Due to traitors inside Judah's government.
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3749
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.