Our Life's Questions section is dedicated to answering your questions about living out your life for the Lord Jesus. We want to support those who are struggling and uplift those who are in need of encouragement.
If you have a question you would like answered please complete the Contact Us form. We are open to questions that will create new categories. We want this section to be a true source of support for you.
Today's Most Popular Life's Question
- Why do I have to wait for God to answer my prayers? It's hard to know God has listened to me. >>
- How do I reconcile with someone who has abused me? >>
- How should I handle myself when I feel low? >>
- I am really struggling after experiencing unexpected health challenges. >>
- What is an appropriate response for a friend who experienced a miscarriage? >>
- I have a long term disability and am struggling with having someone assist me in my home. >>
- I wish I could live my life in a bubble. >>
- Why would God listen to me when I pray? I've done so many terrible and evil things in my life. >>
- How do I know if God is releasing me into His ministry? >>
- I'm feeling overwhelmed with life >>
Today's Most Popular Life's Question Category