The Verse of the Day For Monday October 26th 2020
Bible Reading For Today
- Romans 12:21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Jesus you bore my shame at the cross.
Name Of God For Today
- Supplier - Philippians 4:19
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Acts 3 & 4; Psalms 88 & 89
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Book of Ezra
Question: The enemies of the Jews succeeded in stopping the building of the Temple. When did the building begin again?
- The second year of the reign of Darius.
- The third year of the reign of Xerxes.
- The fourth year of the reign of Cyrus
- None of the above.
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3473
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.